Friday, September 18, 2015

Day of the Dead Makeup and Costume



So every year a little boutique (Secret Haven) puts out all their Halloween and Fall decor and holds a sort of Grand Opening. They employees all dress up and encourage customers to do the same. There is a grand prize and also 10 best costume winners. Last year I won the grand prize when I went dressed up as Mr. Fredricksen from the movie UP. See post: http://amasonsayswhat.blogspot.com/2014/01/carl-fredricksen-from-up-movie.html

This year my sister wanted in on the costume fun. So we both went as Day of the Dead characters. We both were picked as two of the ten best costumes. We are waiting to see if we win grand prize! I had made my costume for a party last year. But my sister needed to jazz up the makeup I did on her. So we ran to Dollar Tree and bought a bunch of flowers and made her a head band and veil. It all came together quite nicely I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment